Tuesday, January 7, 2014

November 12, 2013

Hello Family, Friends, Associates, etc. So transfer calls came...and I have news. I am headed down to the glorious land of Wembley! Its in London and I cant wait. 

So last week I had to go down to the doctor to get some medical things sorted out. No need to worry as everything is fine but we were there for a little bit longer than expected. We got the chance to work in London and it was so fun. Also its not nearly as cold inland which is nice. We were there on our p day so we got to go in some of the shops. The Mexican in me took me right to the jewelry section. As we continued through doors and passage ways it continually got more expensive. And then I found a jewl. It was a watch. Nothing too fancy just solid gold with rubies on the bezel for a mere £302,000. I think they do layaway which is nice. While in London i got to play some basket ball with some phillipino people. oh my was it funny. They were so feisty but loved the game. none of them broke 5 foot and they would run full speed into you in attempt to get the ball. I was crying laughing!
Bishop found out that i was leaving before he was supposed to so on Sunday he invited me up to bear my testimony. It really was a great experience. The ward has become so great and I really have grown to love the people in which that i served with. I know that i will gain that same love while in Wembley and i cant wait to learn from my new companion. 
I dont have too much time today as I have to pack all my bags and things but i do love each of you and do pray for you individually and seperately. I pray for your success, that you will continue to grow in your testimonies, that you will grow from knowing of the savior, to knowing the savior. Both our heavenly father and savior love us. They hear our prayers and send help in times of need. The atonement of Jesus Christ covers all of the struggles we encounter in life. When we feel hopeless, or alone and abandoned, when we feel that settling for less would be more appropriate, the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ will help us to move forward. Heavenly Father has so many blessings for each of us that he wants to grant unto us. He will send his blessings if we trust him.
Thank you all for everything. Your prayers in my behalf are answered. I pray for you. Hope all is well with you! All my love!

Elder Evans.

No comments:

Post a Comment